How We Handle Customer Information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your user ID and password.
- Logins are only available for registered distributors.
- When logged in, additional personal information may be available or collected. This information will not be used for any other purpose other than to aid in your day to day activities and streamline your web viewing experience.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Website, we may request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with any third party.
As new privacy
legislation is introduced by the Federal Government, our privacy
policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at http://www.privacy.gov.au